The Aspire BVC Coils are used in many Aspire Pen & Pod Style atomizers (these Aspire BVC Coils are not for the Nautilus).
The Aspire BVC Coils have a new wick technology which uses the same high-tech material and technology found in the Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils to provide a pure flavor and a more saturated vape. The new Aspire BVC Coils also feature 4 holes to improve the overall wicking of the coil and provide an overall better vape.
Aspire also released a 1.2Ω version (with the green O-ring) of this coil specifically engineered for high concentration nicotine salt eLiquid. This 1.2Ω version is the one found in the Aspire Spryte.
These replacement coils are for:
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head
- Refill with e-Liquid
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank
- Wait a couple of minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
Aspire BVC Coil Features:
- New Bottom Vertical Coil Design
- New Wicking Technology
- Resistance: 1.2 - 1.6 - 1.8 - 2.1 Ω
Aspire BVC Coil Package Contents:
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.