The Aspire CF VV (Carbon Fiber / Variable Voltage) battery is a very powerful and very high quality eGo style & variable voltage battery. The Aspire CF batteries are unique - they are the only truly high quality eGo style batteries on the market at the moment.
The Aspire CF VV Batteries are high-end variable voltage batteries and belong to the Aspire CF Battery series. Unfortunately, Aspire has stopped building a number of the products from the CF battery series, the last remaining option is the Aspire CF VV 1600 mAh in 4 colors. The charger is not included.
VS Comments: The Aspire CF batteries are so much better than any other eGo batteries currently on the market, in terms of build quality, look & performance, that we have stopped selling competing products in a similar price range (like the Vision Spinner II, etc...). The Aspire CF batteries feature stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a gorgeous carbon fiber coated tube.
Aspire CF VV Technical Specifications/Dimensions:
- The Aspire CF VV 1600 mAh: 17.4x120mm
Aspire CF VV Features:
- Stainless Steel Endpoints Parts
- Metal Button
- Carbon Fiber Coated Tube
- Spring Connector to ensure a strong connection between the battery and e-cigarette tank
- Safety Holes
- Revolutionary Rotary Knob Design
- High Quality Cell and Control Circuit
- Perfect Inner Structure Design
- Overcharge protection
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed
- Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 10 seconds, the battery will stop until the next press
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.2 V, the battery will shut down automatically
- 5 click on / off button
- Threading: 510 and eGo compatible
- Variable Output Voltage: 3.3V to 4.8V
- Charging voltages (inputs): 4.2V / 420mA
- 4 color options: Black, Blue, Grey and Red
Aspire CF VV Usage Comments:
- To lock/unlock the battery, simply click the button 5 times within 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON. Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
- LED Light Indicator: Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5 - 4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V
- Voltage variation in 0.1V increments from 3.3V to 4.8V output. Rotate the rotary knob at the bottom of the battery to deliver the optimal voltage for vaping needs
- Charger Specification: 4.2V output, 420mah (charger not included)
Aspire CF VV Charging Instructions:
- Use the Aspire USB charging cable (charger not included)
- Gently screw battery into the USB charger
- The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V)
- The light on the USB charger will be red when charging
- Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on the battery will turn off (wait for the battery led light to go off)
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.