The Aspire CF VV was a quality product, that had been around for many years, that has now been retired.
Aspire CF VV Features:
- Stainless Steel Endpoints Parts
- Metal Button
- Carbon Fiber Coated Tube
- Spring Connector to ensure a strong connection between the battery and e-cigarette tank
- Safety Holes
- Revolutionary Rotary Knob Design
- High Quality Cell and Control Circuit
- Perfect Inner Structure Design
- Overcharge protection
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed
- Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 10 seconds, the battery will stop until the next press
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.2 V, the battery will shut down automatically
- 5 click on / off button
- Threading: 510 and eGo compatible
- Variable Output Voltage: 3.3V to 4.8V
- Charging voltages (inputs): 4.2V / 420mA
- 4 color options: Black, Blue, Grey and Red
Aspire CF VV Usage Comments:
- To lock/unlock the battery, simply click the button 5 times within 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON. Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
- LED Light Indicator: Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5 - 4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V
- Voltage variation in 0.1V increments from 3.3V to 4.8V output. Rotate the rotary knob at the bottom of the battery to deliver the optimal voltage for vaping needs
- Charger Specification: 4.2V output, 420mah (charger not included)
Aspire CF VV Charging Instructions:
- Use the Kanger EVOD usb charger (charger not included)
- Gently screw battery into the USB charger
- The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V)
- The light on the USB charger will be red when charging
- Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on the battery will turn off (wait for the battery led light to go off)
- Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) batteries are sensitive to charging characteristics and may vent or explode if mishandled.
- Li-ion battery can vent (discharge excessive heat buildup) in order to avoid an explosion. It is a desirable feature on all batteries.
- Users should educate themselves on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, assembly, and the safety steps before purchase and/or use.
For full details regarding Lithium Ion Batteries refer to the Product Information page of the site.
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.