The Aspire INR 18650 is a high drain battery with a 2900mAh capacity and a pulse discharge rating of 35A. It is produced by the reputable Aspire brand.
Aspire INR 18650 2900mAh Battery Specifications:
- Dimensions: 65mm (L) x 18mm (D)
- Weight: 50g
- Nominal capacity: 2900mAh
- Pulse Discharge Rating: 35A
- Discharge current: 20A
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Positive: Flat
Important Usage Recommendations:
- Fully charge (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never leave unattended while charging
- Keep batteries in battery case or insulating material
- Never short circuit the battery and never keep them with conducting material (metal, etc...)
- Do not discharge the battery below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded
- Do not overcharge the battery above 4.3V - check the battery after charging to make certain that it does not overcharge
- Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) batteries are sensitive to charging characteristics and may vent or explode if mishandled.
- Li-ion battery can vent (discharge excessive heat buildup) in order to avoid an explosion. It is a desirable feature on all batteries.
- Users should educate themselves on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, assembly, and the safety steps before purchase and/or use.
For full details regarding Lithium Ion Batteries refer to the Product Information page of the site.
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.
Warning about fake battery cells:
As many of you already know, there are many fake batteries out there that can be bought cheaper. Please be very careful though, batteries are a critical component to your vaporizer, and a bad battery cell can be a serious safety hazard. Only purchase battery cell from a source you trust.