The Eleaf EC Coils are for the Eleaf Melo 3, Eleaf Melo 4, Eleaf Melo 5, ELeaf iJust 2 and can also be used with the Aspire Triton atomizers. These Eleaf EC Coils are very popular because of their quality design and affordable price.
The Eleaf EC coils feature larger wicking holes for better wicking and a heating wire of 0.4 mm in diameter to create large amounts of vapor and flavor production, moreover, the Eleaf EC Coils uses 100% organic cotton for a pure flavor.
With the release of the Eleaf ECM starter kit, Eleaf introduced the EC-M (multihole) and EC-N (Net) mesh version, both at 0.15Ω for a superior vaping experience due to their mesh design which heats more quickly and evenly than traditional coils.
The Eleaf EC Coils are for:
Eleaf EC Coils options:
- EC 0.3Ω: 30-80 W
- EC 0.5Ω: 30-100 W
- EC 0.15Ω: wire made of Ni200 - only for temperature control capable devices
- EC-M 0.15Ω: Multihole mesh design (30-75 W)
- EC-N 0.15Ω: Net mesh design (30-70 W)
- EC-2 0.3Ω: newer design (30-80 W)
- EC-2 0.5Ω: newer design (30-100 W)
- EC-S 0.6Ω: SS316 Mesh design (15-30 W)
- When installing a new coil - always wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting to avoid burning the coil - then slowly increase the wattage until you reach the desire taste
Eleaf EC Coils package contents:
- 5 x coils (1 pack of 5 atomizer heads)
EC Coils features & specifications:
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Larger Wicking Holes
- Coil material: Kanthal (otherwise titanium or SS316 when indicated)
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.