The Eleaf EC Coils (atomizer heads) are for the Eleaf Melo 1, 2 & 3, ELeaf iJust 2 and can also be used with the Aspire Triton atomizers. These Eleaf EC Coils are very popular because of their quality design and price. The Eleaf EC coils feature larger wicking holes for better wicking and a heating wire of 0.4 mm in diameter to create large amounts of vapor and flavor production, moreover, the Eleaf EC Coils uses 100% organic cotton for a pure flavor. The latest addition to the Eleaf EC Coils is the NotchCoil version, like most NotchCoil design - it is truly excellent.
Eleaf EC Replacement Coils are for:
Eleaf EC Coils Options:
- 0.25 Ω NotchCoil: great Notch coil design - great flavor.
- 0.3 Ω: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 80W
- 0.5 Ω: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 100W
- 0.15 Ω: wire made of Ni200 - only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- 0.5 Ω: wire made of Titanium - only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil - then slowly increase the wattage until you reach the desire taste
Eleaf EC Coil Package Contents:
- Pack of 5 atomizer heads (Coil Unit).
EC Coil Features:
- 2 parallel vertical wire for the regular coils (0.3 & 0.5 Ω) (TC coil have 1 wire)
- Gold plated pin: 0.15 ohm only - for better connectivity
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Larger Wicking Holes
- Resistance: 0.15 & 0.5 Ω for Temp Control - 0.3 & 0.5 Ω for VW
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.