Obituary - A good product but not a great seller.
The Eleaf iStick 100W TC
is the upgraded version of the famous Eleaf iStick 100W.
The latest Eleaf iStick 100W TC
offers amazing Temperature Control (TC) functionalities
(more on that later...), the new design also features a new firing mechanism by pressing the battery cover, and is pretty compact for a dual 18650 mod, the dual 18650 battery cells are in parallel mode and therefore a single 18650 cell can also be used for up to 75W output.(battery cell sold separately)
The new Eleaf iStick 100W TC
is even more compact than the previous Eleaf iStick 100W
. Overall, the new Eleaf iStick 100W TC
is powerful, beautiful, affordable, and comfortable to use.
New Firing Mechanism:
The Eleaf iStick 100W TC
leverages the new Eleaf chipset
capable of delivering 1 to 100 W output with an atomizer resistance range of 0.1 to 3.5 ohm. The new chipset is also firmware upgradeable
, and comes with some excelent temperature control capabilities. The TC mode supports Ni200, Titanium, 316 stainless Steel and 3 custom TCR mode for an even more precise temperature control. A new version of the firmware, V 1.10, can be downloaded here
, this new version will upgrade your iStick 100W TC to 120W maximum output
- Grey (Silver)
The Eleaf iStick 100W TC Express Kit Content:
- 1 x Eleaf iStick 100W TC Device (battery cell sold separately)
- 1 x micro USB Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Retail Box
- Beautiful OLED screen: Vaping seconds, battery Power, atomizer resistance, wattage, etc...
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Temperature Control (TC) and Variable Wattage (VW) mode
- VW Features:
- Resistance range: 0.1 to 3.5 Ohm
- New firmware version 1.1 available to upgrade the max output wattage to 120W
- Adjustable Wattage: the wattage is adjustable from 1W to 100W
- TC Features:
- Stainless Steel
- 3 Custom TCR modes
- Cold Resistance Locking
- Temparature Range: 200 to 600 fahrenheit
- Resistance range: 0.05 to 1.5 ohm
- Dual Magnetic Battery Cell Covers with firing and locking mechanism
- Parallel 18650 Design:
- Single 18650 cell: max output 75W
- Dual 18650 cells: max output 100W (120W with firmware 1.10)
- Micro USB cable capable of charging at 1 Amp and of upgrading the chipset firmware
- Spring loaded 510 connector to perfectly connect to your atomizer
- Atomizer connection type: 510 Thread
- Protections: internal temperature protection, atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 second protection and low voltage protection (battery lower than 3.3V)
Remark: Eleaf requires the Serial Number (SN) for the warranty of all Eleaf APV. Please, always keep the SN of your Eleaf APV (or take a clear picture of the SN on the box) to benefit from the warranty.
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.