The Eleaf iStick 200W TC is the bigger version of the famous Eleaf iStick 100W TC. The Eleaf iStick 200W TC is extremely powerful, it is powered by 3x18650 battery cell (sold separately), and it offers amazing Temperature Control (TC) functionalities (more on that later...), the new design is ergonomically shaped for for a triple 18650 mod. Overall, the new Eleaf iStick 200W TC is extremelly powerful, ergonomic and affordable. The Eleaf iStick 200W TC leverages the new Eleaf (Joyetech) chipset capable of delivering up to 200W output with an atomizer resistance range of 0.1 to 3.5 ohm. The new chipset is also firmware upgradeable, and comes with some excellent temperature control capabilities. The TC mode supports Ni200, Titanium, 316 stainless Steel and 3 custom TCR mode for an even more precise temperature control.
The Eleaf iStick 200W TC comes in 3 different colors:
The Eleaf iStick 200W TC Express Package Contents:
- 1 x Eleaf iStick 200W TC Device (battery cell sold separately)
- 1 x micro USB Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Retail Box
- Beautiful OLED screen: Vaping seconds, battery Power, atomizer resistance, wattage, etc...
- Display orientation: left & right handed
- Dimension: 57 x 37 x 84 mm
- Firmware Upgradable
- Tripple 18650 Cell with innovative flip-open battery cover, we recommend the Samsung INR18650 25R
- Temperature Control (TC) and Variable Wattage (VW) mode
- VW Mode:
- Resistance range: 0.1 - 3.5Ω
- New firmware version 1.1 available to upgrade the max output wattage to 120W
- Adjustable Wattage: the wattage is adjustable from 1W to 100W
- TC Mode:
- TC modes: Ni/Ti/SS/TCR
- Cold Resistance Locking
- Temparature Range: 100－315℃ / 200－600℉
- Resistance range: 0.05 - 1.5Ω
- Micro USB cable capable of charging and upgrading the chipset firmware
- Spring loaded 510 connector to perfectly connect to your atomizer
- Atomizer connection type: 510 Thread
- Protections: dual circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, internal temperature protection, atomizer short circuit protection and low voltage protection (battery lower than 3.3V)
Remark: Eleaf requires the Serial Number (SN) for the warranty of all Eleaf APV. Please, always keep the SN of your Eleaf APV (or take a clear picture of the SN on the box) to benefit from the warranty.
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.