The Eleaf iStick 50W was a very popular product - unfortunately Eleaf stopped producing them and instead released a newer model - the Eleaf iPower 80W TC which is a significant upgrade compared to the old iStick 50W.
The eLeaf iStick 50w battery is the new member of the Eleaf iStick family of box mod battery that revolutionized the vaping world in the last few months. The original Eleaf iStick 20W finally made it possible to vape with an elegant - small - yet very powerful box mod. The eLeaf iStick 50w is an iStick on steroids, it has an expanded range of output voltage (2V to 10V) and output wattage (5W to 50W) and it comes with an amazing 4400 mAh battery capacity. The Eleaf iStick 50W also features a strong spring connector and wear-resistant stainless steel threads. Moreover, the new Eleaf iStick 50W features a new temperature alarm function. Overall, all the features and characteristics of the Eleaf iStick 50W make it a very powerful APV capable of providing a truly satisfying and safe vaping experience.
The Eleaf iStick 50W is sub ohm capable since it can power a 0.2 ohm or above coil. The Eleaf iStick 50W fits perfectly in your hand and its rounded shape makes it very comfortable to hold.
The Eleaf iStick 50W comes in many different colors:
- Pinkish Red
- Carbon Fiber Black
- Blue & White Porcelain
- Ripple Waves
The Eleaf iStick 50W has multiple protections such as temperature alarm function, atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 second protection and low voltage protection.
The Eleaf iStick 50W Battery Content:
- 1 x Eleaf iStick 50W Battery
VS Comments: The new Eleaf iStick 50W can now be paired with not only the Nautilus Mini but also the Nautilus (full size) as well as the Atlantis. The Eleaf iStick 50W is an absolutely amazing setup capable of delivering the most amazing vaping experience. The power button on the iStick 50W is rounded, for best result remember to press it in the middle. When pressed too much sideways the contact may not be as good.
- Beautiful OLED screen: Vaping seconds, battery Power, atomizer resistance, wattage and voltage
- Variable Wattage (VW) and Variable Voltage (VV) mode
- USB Passthrough: Vape while charging
- Maximum Output Wattage: 50 Watts
- Adjustable Voltage: the voltage is adjustable from 2.0V to 10V
- Adjustable Wattage: the wattage is adjustable from 5W to 50W
- Atomizer Ohm capability: from 0.2 Ohm to 5 Ohm
- Large Battery Capacity: 4400 mAh - to last a very long time
- Fast Battery Charge Time: 5 hours
- Dimension: 3-1/4" x 1-3/4" x 7/8"
- Atomizer connection type: 510 Thread
- Battery Protections: internal temperature alarm function, atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 second protection and low voltage protection (battery lower than 3.3V)
- Micro USB rechargeable: supports charging with a 1Amp wall adapter which is faster (USB Cable not included)
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.