Obituary - Sorry but we were not happy with the reliability of this product and have made the decision to stop selling it.
This is the Eleaf iStick 60W TC, another great PV from the Eleaf iStick family. The Eleaf iStick 60W TC features the same functions as the Eleaf iStick 40W TC but offers more power output with 60W as well as a temperature control for both Nickel 200 and Titanium coils in the range of 200F to 600F. The Eleaf iStick 60W TC requires a high amp 18650 IMR battery cell (sold separately). The battery cell covers (AKA panels) are magnetic and easy to operate and can be replaced with 5 different colors options (sold seperately).
Eleaf iStick 60W TC Panels -Replaceable Cover Colors:
To replace the cover simply follow the steps below:
The Eleaf iStick 60W TC has two modes of operation:
- Power Mode: Regular variable wattage mode to use with regular kanthal coils
- Temperature Control Mode: to use with special Temperature Control coils
The Eleaf iStick 60W TC is both a VW (Variable Wattage) and a TC (Variable Control) device. The Eleaf iStick 60W TC - as its name implies - can power a coil up to 60W. In Temperature Control (TC) mode - the Eleaf iStick 60W TC is compatible with Nickel or Titanium coil, and in Variable Wattage (VW) mode the Eleaf iStick 60W TC can use any standard Kanthal coil.
The Eleaf iStick 60W TC frame comes in 2 colors:
- Black (with black battery cell panel)
- Silver (with black battery cell panel)
The Eleaf iStick 60W TC PV Content:
- 1 x iStick 60W TC
- 1 x User Manual
Temperature Control is the latest trend in the vaping community, it provides the ability to vape at different temperature to achieve the best possible vape. Temperature Control devices are also very helpful to prevent coil burning which is important with nowadays cotton coils.
- OLED Screen: temperature - resistance - voltage - wattage - battery indicator
- Passthrough: The battery can be recharged while vaping
- Micro USB port for charging: micro USB cable not included
- Requires 1 high Amp 18650 cell: Sold separately
- Operating Wattage: From 1W to 60W
- Output Voltage: 0.5V-8.0V
- Connector Thread: 510 stainless steel thread and spring loaded connector for best connection
- Output Mode: TC-Ni / VW Mode
- Temperature Range: 100－315℃ / 200－600℉ (TC mode)
- TC Resistance Range: 0.05-1ohm (TC mode)
- VW Resistance Range: 0.15 - 3.5ohm (VW mode)
- Protections: low voltage, temperature, short-circuit, no atomizer protections
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.