The Eleaf iStick Pico X, is a new iStick Pico with an ergonomic design and rubberized finish for a comfortable and smooth feel when holding it. The iStick Pico X with Melo 4 is a full starter kit and comes with the Eleaf Melo 4 with its amazing top-fill design.
The iStick Pico X is powered by a replaceable 18650 battery cell (sold separately) and is capable of a 75W power output. It features all the usual power settings with many Temperature Control (TC) Modes including 3 custom TCR modes and is also firmware upgradable. The iStick Pico X also features a new technology advancement; the "intelligent coil protection function" which recommends a safe wattage based on the coil resistance.
The Eleaf iStick Pico X comes in many colors:
Like any other Eleaf iStick - the Eleaf iStick Pico X is very easy to use, and of course it comes with a gorgeous OLED screen and menu system.
Eleaf iStick Pico X with Melo 4 package contents:
- 1 x iStick Pico X (without cell)
- 1 x Melo 4 (D22) atomizer
- 2 x EC-M 0.15 Ω coil
- 1 x Quick Charge micro USB cable
- 1 x iStick Pico X user manual
- 1 x Melo 4 Atomizer user manual
- Spare parts
Eleaf iStick Pico X features & specifications:
- Size: 31 x 50 x 112 (with Melo 4) mm
- Ergonomic and soft rubberized finish
- Display: OLED 0.69 inch
- Operating mode: VW, Bypass, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS, TC-M1, TC-M2, TC-M3
- Power range: 1 W to 75 W
- Intelligent wattage recommendation
- Voltage range: 0.5 V to 9 V
- Temperature range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 315℃
- Resistance range:
- VW/Bypass mode: 0.1Ω to 3Ω
- TC modes: 0.05Ω to 1Ω
- Battery type: single 18650 cell (sold separately)
- Firmware Upgradable
Eleaf Melo 4 D22 features & specifications:
- Size: 22 mm Ø
- Capacity: 2 ml
- Easy slide Top-Fill design
- Use the excellent Eleaf EC coils
- Adjustable bottom airflow control
- Stainless Steel
- Pyrex glass
- Delrin mouth piece
The Eleaf iStick Pico X firmware can easily be upgraded - you can download the latest firmware here for both Windows and Mac. We strongly recommend upgrading the firmware as soon as you receive your device to benefit from any improvements made by Eleaf. To check your current firmware simply hold the + and power button to get into the menu. Click the + button to cycle to the V (version) symbol (the one before the battery symbol) and click the power button to enter the Version sub menu.
As of this writing, the current firmware version is 1.01 which fixes the "new coil?" prompt issue when waking up from standby. So please make sure you are running at least the 1.01 version.
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.