The Eleaf iStick Tria 300W TC is powered by 3 x 18650 battery (cell sold separately) and is capable of 300 W power output. Despite its powerful spec - the Tria is surprisingly compact due to its cubic shape and is very comfortable to hold thanks to its rounded edges.
The Eleaf iStick Tria 300W TC is full featured - with all the temperature control functionality you would expect from either an Eleaf or Joyetech device.
The 0.91" OLED display is both very functional and easy to read. Also of note, the iStick Tria is firmware upgradeable.
Eleaf is a Joyetech brand, as such it benefits from Joyetech's great chipset, which are both powerful but also very reliable, and full featured. For instance, the Tria supports the following temperature control modes: Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316, and 3 custom TCR modes. But maybe the best example of this, is the balancing trickle charge, this is very important and provides extra safety in charging and ensures all 3 battery cells are charged properly.
The Eleaf iStick Tria comes in various colors:
Eleaf iStick Tria Package Contents:
- 1 x iStick Tria 300W TC (battery cell sold separately)
- 1 x QC (quick charge) USB cable
- 1 x User manual
Eleaf iStick Tria Features:
- Firmware upgradeable
- Large OLED display 0.91"
- Customizable display logo
- 3 different display interface to choose from
- Compatible with 25 mm tank without overhang
- Pre-heat function for the perfect vape
- Balancing trickle charge (extra safety)
- 2 A charging (quicker charging)
- Dual circuit protection
- Reverse polarity protection
Eleaf iStick Tria Specifications:
- Size: 41 x 41 x 75 mm
- Weight: 122 g
- Output wattage: 1 to 300W
- Battery type: high discharge rate 18650 (above 25A continuous)
- Max input (charging) current: 2A
- Max output current: 50A
- Output mode:
- VW mode: 1 to 300W
- TC mode: NI - TI - SS - TCR (M1,M2,M3)
- Resistance range:
- VW mode: 0.1 to 3.5 Ω
- TC mode: 0.05 to 1.5 Ω
Remark: Eleaf requires the Serial Number (SN) for the warranty of all Eleaf APV. Please, always keep the SN of your Eleaf device (or take a clear picture of the SN on the box) to benefit from the warranty.
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.