The Joyetech BF, NotchCoil & LVC Coils are part of the new leak resistant design from Joyetech where the coil is screwed to the chimney, not to the base of the tank, to prevent any possible leaking. The Joyetech BF Coils are all compatible with the Joyetech Cubis & CubisPro Tank, and the Joyetech BF Coils at 0.6 Ω has the correct resistance for the Joyetech eGo AIO.
The Joyetech LVC Clapton Coils feature a revolutionary Liquid Valve Control (LVC) system which enables a better control of the flow of eLiquid into the coil. This eLiquid flow control, similar to the Air Flow Control systems found in most tanks, is a major advancement to vaping technology to provide the very best vaping experience. This Liquid Flow Control system enables the fine tuning of the eLiquid flow to the coil based on the eLiquid viscosity.
The Joyetech BF, NotchCoil & LVC Coils come in different versions:
- BF Ni 0.2Ω: Ni200 wire - for TC-Ni Mode only
- NotchCoil SS316 0.25Ω DL: SS316L wire
- BF SS316 0.5Ω DL: SS316 wire - for both VW and TC-SS316 Mode
- BF SS316 0.6Ω MTL: SS316 wire - coils for the new Joyetech eGo AIO - for both VW and TC-SS316 Mode
- BF SS316 1.0Ω MTL: SS316 wire - for both VW and TC-SS316 Mode
- BF Clapton 1.5Ω MTL: Kanthal Clapton wire - for VW Mode only
- LVC Clapton 1.5Ω MTL: Kanthal Clapton wire - for VW Mode only - LVC to control the eLiquid flow to the coil
- QCS Notch 0.25Ω: Great design to replace the cotton around the Notch coil very easily
- RBA: for folks interested in rebuilding BF coils
* DL = Direct Lung Inhale *MTL = Mouth To Lung Inhale
VapeShop usage tip to prevent gurgling or spit back:
The Joyetech BF, NotchCoil & LVC Coils design makes it easier to prevent overflowing of eLiquid (gurgling or spit back), if this happens simply remove the top of the tank (with the coil attached) and blow into the mouth piece, you should see a drop or two fall off from the coil. That's it!
Overall Diagram with all the Joyetech BF Coils:
VapeShop Comments about the Joyetech BF Coils and the Joyetech Cubis Atomizer:
The Joyetech Cubis Atomizer and the Joyetech BF Coils are not the first attempt at designing an anti leak atomizer by screwing the coil to the air chamber (VapeOnly Aura Mini had it first). However, the Joyetech design is superior by allowing the air flow to pass all the way to the bottom of the coil and come back up via the air chamber (for the 1.0Ω and 1.5Ω coils), and therefore capturing all the vapor generated by the coil. The Joyetech BF Coils are very well designed and allow the air flow to "circulate" through the entire length of the coil and generate an amazing vapor.
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.