The famous LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A was, and still is, a good 18650 battery cell. But at VapeShop we believe the Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh 15A is even better. We therefore recommend the purchase of the Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh 15A instead.
These batteries are powerful - if you do not understand how to properly handle batteries - do not buy them. LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A
- Dimensions: 65.0mm (L) x 18.2mm (D)
- Weight: 48g
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Continuous Max Charge Current: 4A
- Maximum Discharge Current: 35A
- Continuous Max Discharge Current: 20A
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) batteries are sensitive to charging characteristics and may vent or explode if mishandled.
- Li-ion battery can vent (discharge excessive heat buildup) in order to avoid an explosion. It is a desirable feature on all batteries.
- Users should educate themselves on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, assembly, and the safety steps before purchase and/or use.
For full details regarding Lithium Ion Batteries refer to the Product Information page of the site.
Important Usage Recommendations:
- Fully charge before first use
- Keep batteries in battery case or insulating material
- Never short circuit the battery and never keep them with conducting material (metal, etc...)
- Do not discharge the battery below 2.5 V
- Do not overcharge the battery above 4.25 V - check the battery after charging to ensure your charger has not overcharged it
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.