Expected life span of your vaping equipment
All batteries and atomizers sold at VapeShop are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are checked for quality and tested at the factory.
However these products are consumables and degrade or fail especially if under constant use and not rotated throughout the days use.
The life span of these consumables varies based on usage, and is dependent on the use and habits of the individual user.
- The average lifespan of an Atomizer Coil is around 7-14 days.
The Atomizer itself can last much longer. The coil is what must be replaced regularly.
- The average lifespan of a Battery can be more than 90 days dependent on its care and how they are used and maintained.
Lithium Ion Battery: Warning
Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Apply the following precautions when using Li-Ion rechargeable batteries:
- Charge and store the batteries in fire-proof container.
- Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries unattended while charging or while in use.
- Do not put batteries on flammable surface (wood, carpet, etc.) when charging.
- Make sure to charge in Fire-Proof container.
- Only use chargers purchased from WORLDofVAPE website to charge batteries purchased from WORLDofVAPE website.
- Do not modify the batteries in form or shape.
Not following these recommendations may cause damage to the battery and malfunctions which can cause serious injuries.
WOV LLC is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of theses Li-Ion batteries.
More information about the proper storage and care for lithium batteries can be found at http://batteryuniversity.com
About Variable Voltage Battery
What is it?
- Variable Voltage is the ability to control the voltage output of the battery.
Why does it matter?
- At VapeShop we believe variable voltage is a must have feature to give the user complete control over their vaping experience.
- Each e-Liquid / atomizer combination requires its own specific voltage output for optimal performance.
- VapeShop only sells variable voltage batteries.
Coil Resistance & Battery Voltage Guideline
The recommendations below are subjective and can vary based on the following factors:
- Type of battery and current charge level
- Type of atomizer used
- e-Liquid used
- Personal preferences
- 1.7-1.9 Ohm: 3.1 - 3.5V
- 2.1-2.3 Ohm: 3.5 - 3.9V
- 2.4-2.6 Ohm: 3.9 - 4.3V
- 2.6-3.0 Ohm: 4.3 - 4.7V
Lithium Ion Battery: Usage Recommendations
Please observe the following recommendations to extend your battery life span:
- Charge your battery with the proper charger (wall adapter/cable).
Please check the accessories section under your battery at VapeShop to find the proper charger for your battery.
- Use the battery with atomizers recommended by VapeShop.
- Normal battery usage generates heat. Avoid battery overheating by:
Letting the battery rest between usage or by rotating batteries during the day. Have more than one battery available to you.
Do not leave your battery in a hot place.
- Do not leave your battery on the charger too long after being fully charged.
- Battery must be stored and handled with care.
- Do not modify your battery.
- Do not drop your battery.
Atomizer: Usage Recommendations
Please observe the following recommendations to extend your atomizer life span:
- Please read the instructions whenever provided with your atomizer. Often the atomizer has a "Quick Start Guide" on the back of the package.
- Make sure the coil is properly fed with e-Liquid to avoid dry burning (running an atomizer dry without adequate liquid).
If at any time you notice a burnt taste, check your atomizer and make sure it is properly fed with e-Liquid.
- Keep the atomizer cool:
Allow enough time between puffs.
Do not set the battery voltage or wattage too high.
- Use the Atomizer with batteries recommended by VapeShop.
- Use the Atomizer with proper e-Liquid. All e-Liquids sold by VapeShop are compatible with our atomizers.
- Replace your atomizer coil regularly whenever the vapor production slows down.
The life span of a coil varies based on usage.
- Atomizer must be stored and handled with care.
- Do not drop your atomizer.
Bottom Coils Atomizers Usage Tips
Bottom Coils Atomizers (Clearomizers, Glassomizers, etc...) are today the most effective way to get a great vaping experience while keeping it as simple and convenient as possible. Having said this, they are not perfect and do require a minimum amount of maintenance from time to time. This section is to help new vapers, or vapers new to bottom coil atomizers, easily fix issues with either "gurgling" or "burnt taste". Bottom coil atomizers depend on the vacuum created inside the tank to work properly. Many people talk often about airflow (and it is important), but the main factor is still the vacuum created inside the tank. Too much vacuum and the liquid inside the tank does not wick enough which gives a burnt taste and too little vacuum and the liquid wicks too much which gives a gurgly feel.
Atomizer: What to do if you experience a burnt taste or dry hit?
A burnt taste or dry hit is mainly due to the eLiquid not wicking properly onto the coils. This is often due to a too thick eLiquid (over 30% VG) and/or to a lack of air pressure inside the tank (too much vacuum). Bottom coil tanks are very influenced by the vacuum created in the tank when the eLiquid wicks onto the coils. To help solve the "burnt taste" issue of a bottom coil atomizer, simply blow gently into the mouth piece - you should see a couple of air bubbles coming from the hole of the coil head. This will rebalance (increase) the air pressure inside the tank and help the eLiquid wick properly onto the coils. This simple tip has proven to be very effective in helping get a fantastic vape with bottom coil atomizers.
Atomizer: What to do if it is gurgly?
Atomizer sometime can get a little too much eLiquid inside - they can become gurgly: this is normal and can be fixed easily
- Remove and clean the mouth piece as well as the battery connection (if necessary) and place your atomizer over a paper towel.
- Tip your Atomizer upside down (bottom up) and make sure the liquid is below the coils - this is to make sure we do not create too much pressure inside the atomizer when blowing into it (next step).
- Blow hard into the air hole (usually where the connection threads are) to remove any excess liquid from the air chamber.
- Clean the atomizer mouth piece section (some eLiquid should come out).
- Now your atomizer should work perfectly again without any more gurgle.
General eJuice Information
The eJuice base is made off a mix of propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG) - the base composition will affect the overal viscosity as well as the amount of vapor produced.
- At VapeShop we found that a 100% VG base e-Liquid does not perform as well when used in a clearomizer.
We prefer to use a mix of either 70/30 or 50/50 VG/PG ratio to achieve the best overall result.
- The standard notation to specify the amount of nicotine in e-Liquid is "mg/ml" - it is sometimes shortened to a simple "mg" - a Nicotine % can also be used.
- Example: a 12 mg/ml e-Liquid is equivalent to a 1.2% nicotine strength eJuice.
12mg is 0.012g and since 1 ml is roughly 1 g depending on the liquid density (true for water - metric system).
As a result the mass ratio is 0.012 which is equivalent to 1.2%.
eJuice Legal Warning
Some eJuice may contain nicotine and are intended for use by adult smokers. Nicotine is addictive, potentially harmful and should not be used by: those under the legal age for smoking in your state, non-smokers, pregnant or nursing women (regarding Prop 65: nicotine is a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm) and persons with heart disease, high blood pressure or any other medical conditions that may be exacerbated or induced by nicotine.
Consult your physician before using these products or any other similar product. Discontinue use of this product immediately if you experience symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, a weak or rapid heartbeat, vomiting, diarrhea, or any negative physical symptom. The statements made within have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are classified as a tobacco product and are in no way used as a smoking cessation tool. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease or medical condition, and do not offer any therapeutic benefits.
Atomizer: eJuice Refill Guide
Please observe the following recommendations when refilling your atomizer with e-Liquid:
- Simply turn your atomizer upside down and unscrew the base.
- Fill the tank carefully
Avoid getting e-Liquid on your hands.
Avoid getting e-Liquid into the center tube.
- If some e-Liquid accidentally entered the center tube, simply remove the tank from the battery and blow through the mouthpiece into a paper towel until the excess liquid is removed.
- Screw the base back on.
- Wait a couple of minutes to let the e-Liquid feed into the atomizer head and enjoy.
cannot be responsible for inappropriate use of vaping equipment.
- The usage recommendations outlined by VapeShop must be followed.
- All vaping equipments should be used with approved accessories, eJuice sold by VapeShop.