Domestic Shipping (USA)
VapeShop uses exclusively the United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) Priority Mail & First Class Mail for all our shipping.
- VapeShop ships to all 50 states in the US.
- All orders are sent from Colorado.
- Orders are processed within 1 business day of being placed (except Weekends and Holidays).
- All shipments include a tracking number from the USPS which is automatically emailed to you once your package has been processed.
- When tracking your package via USPS, if you encounter a "not found" error, this usually means that your package has been processed but is not yet being tracked by the USPS.
USPS Priority Mail
USPS Priority Mail offers the best value to our customers by providing fast delivery at a low negotiated rate, starting at, $6.95 and a complimentary $50 insurance.
- USPS Priority Mail usually delivers within 2 to 3 days (Monday - Saturday) in the US from the shipping date. The 2 to 3 days (Monday - Saturday) policy is not guaranteed by the USPS but is very common indeed.
- USPS Priority Mail includes a USPS tracking number.
- VapeShop offers a negotiated flat rate for USPS Priority Mail, starting at, $6.95 for all package sizes (small, medium, as well as large USPS boxes) to all 50 states!
- USPS Priority Mail includes a complimentary $50 insurance.
USPS Priority Mail Estimated Transit Time Map
USPS First Class Mail
USPS First Class Mail is offered at the starting low rate of $3
- USPS First Class Mail is slower than Priority Mail.
- USPS First Class Mail is only available for small orders due to size restrictions and lack of insurance.
- USPS First Class Mail includes a USPS tracking number.
- VapeShop offers USPS First Class Mail starting at $3 to all 50 states!
- USPS First Class Mail does not include insurance.
USPS Shipping Issue Resolution Tips and Tricks:
- Try to be vigilant on the day your package is supposed to be delivered! If there is ANY problem with the delivery, call your local USPS Office immediately and ask to speak to the Delivery Supervisor! You have about a 24 hour window to get your package from your local USPS Office, usually a non-delivery is just a scanning error from your mailperson. The Delivery Supervisor has the ability to call your mailperson and ask them directly about your package. He/she also has the authority to make the mailperson turn around and bring your package to you, if it was forgotten. You can also ask your mailperson, if you know them, where they put your package.
- If you are told the package was returned to us, ask for the internal (intranet) tracking stamp that says when and why it was being returned.
- If your package does not have that internal stamp, there is still a chance to get it redelivered.
- Calling your local USPS Office immediately allows you to confirm the non-delivery, specify further delivery instructions and/or arrange pick up of your package at the local USPS Office.
Domestic Shipping (USA) Disclaimer
U.S. Domestic shipping is provided by the United States Postal Service and all matters related to shipping must be handled with USPS directly. USPS offers speedy and reliable service at a low cost. However, they can and will occasionally make the mistake of mis-routing or losing a package.
Unfortunately these errors are out of our control and VapeShop cannot be held liable for any shipment that is late, lost or damaged by USPS.
- VapeShop does not guarantee transit time. Actual transit times may vary from the estimates listed above.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- The transit times listed above are estimates.
- Transit times do not include the time needed to process, package and drop off your order.
- Orders are usually processed within 24 hours of being placed (except Weekends and Holidays).
- All delivery issues (Shipment that are late, lost or damaged) should be addressed with your local USPS post office.
- If your packaged is marked "delivered" and you have not received it - do not call us to ask for another one for free!
VapeShop will start shipping in Q1 2019 to some international countries (mainly in Europe and Canada to start with) at a low and affordable international shipping rate.
International Shipping Disclaimer
International shipping is provided by the USPS and your countries postal service and all matters related to international shipping must be handled with your countries postal service directly.
Prior to returning a product you must always:
- Read our Warranty & Return Policy (found on the home page)
- Send us a message on VapeShop.com to describe the issue: simply login to your account and select View Messages and make sure to select the correct order number for your message
- Wait for the approval of the return
- If approved - Always include a tracking number with any return and include your order number inside your returned package
Returns must be sent to:
1025 S Perry St UNIT 100
CASTLE ROCK, CO 80104