The Vappower IMR 26650 4200mAh was a great battery but the iJOY 26650 4200 mAh battery cell is even better and at a better price. We therefore recommend the purchase of the iJOY 26650 4200 mAh battery cell instead. The Vappower IMR 26650 4200mAh are high-drain 26650 battery cells made from a Canadian/Chinese collaboration. They offer an amazing capacity of 4200mAh along with excellent discharge characteristics.
The Vappower IMR 26650 4200mAh specifications:
- Capacity: 4200 mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 40A
- Max Pulse Discharge Current: 60A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Max Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Temp. Range Discharge: 20-60 ℃
- Temp. Range Charge: 10-45 ℃
- Temp. Range Storage: 20-35 ℃
- Internal Resistance: max 20mΩ
- Size: 26mm x 65mm
- Weight: 3.3oz
VapeShop Comments: At VapeShop we very much like 26650 battery cells. We believe that 26650 battery cells are ideal for vaping as they offer the large capacity that is convenient for vaporizers in a reasonable form. We found vaporizers using 26650 cells have a smaller and more elegant design over those using 3x18650 or even 2x18650 cells. Unfortunately, they are difficult to get!
Important Usage Recommendations:
- Fully charge before first use
- Keep batteries in battery case or insulating material
- Never short circuit the battery and never keep them with conducting material (metal, etc...)
- Do not discharge the battery below 2.5 V
- Do not overcharge the battery above 4.25 V - check the battery after charging to ensure your charger has not overcharged them
VapeShop only offers genuine products. Our members are increasingly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites. VapeShop strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.